Thursday 28 July 2011

Freedom of Choice..The Chinese Language..

People say we decide our own life, not only depend to God, but also our luck and perseverance..
Today, I learn some Chinese words which are quite easy, but I knew I still have a long journey to go in order to complete my Chinese language lesson all by myself..
It's very hard to learn without anyone assisting me though. Nevertheless, I'm lucky to have a bunch of friends who are trying to help me to go through this..
While I was learning of how to write the word ''自由'' which means ''freedom'', I suddenly thought of the purpose I learn Chinese language..
Actually, I just want to improve myself in this language so that I can catch up with my friends who speak Chinese very well, as if I dont even understand a word at all..
For me, it doesn't matter whether I can speak the language well or not, as long as everyone understands what I am trying to say..
But one thing that I'm proud of, is my English language..I realised I'm comfortable and spontaneous in speaking English..
So, why not just speak English?? Well, it's just for self improvement.. 
I just want to communicate well with everyone by using a language that they feel comfortable to..
Actually it's not a big deal of using the language or not, most importantly the person whom I talked to understands me..Who cares whether it's wrong or not, everybody makes mistake, so I'm not feel shameful or lose confident whenever I made a mistake..
All of these, I just want to say, I have my FREEDOM to decide what I want!
Well, wish me luck in mastering Chinese language, the ancient language used by my ancestors very long time ago!!^^

3 comments:

  1. "it doesn't matter whether I can speak the language well or not, as long as everyone understands what I am trying to say..." couldnt agree more on this statement. I'm trying to speak cantonese btw...seems that its widely used here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I cant click the ''like'' button in here..well, when I was in KL, I tried to speak cantonese with the ppl there, but then I feel awkward and funny..u know I just understand cantonese but dont know how to speak well..how funny..btw, you will speak cantonese more often when you stay in KL for few years!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. uisyeh type chinese bah dia~

    ReplyDelete