Sunday 24 July 2011

Shopping Spree and Food Heaven in Kuala Lumpur!!


It was the best a-week-holiday-trip ever in July 2011 to KL!! With the Mega Sale banner hanging around the main entrance of most shopping malls really attracted me. Talking about shopping, I visited almost all of the shopping malls in KL city. Imagine I spent just a day to visit 4 places for shopping, namely the KLCC, Pavilion, Times Square and Sungei Wang Plaza. Of course I wont miss Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens and Sunway Pyramid Mall, but it was on the other days of the trip. Well, it feels like I'm squandering my money to buy nice clothes and especially a pair of CROCS SHOES which is worth about RM188!! But it's just fun to buy whatever you want (forget about the credit card debt), but it does not mean that I am a shopaholic, hellooo it's just once in a bluemoon. Haha. Well, another nice thing that I had enjoyed during this trip is the food! When you see the photo posted on top of this, are you wondering what kind of food is this?? Well, it's Soup in a Bread, and it's actually creamy mushroom soup poured into a bowl-like bread, special huh?! And there are a lot of food that I didn't mention here but you really have to try it!! I'll miss those moment of stress-free shopping in KL!!

2 comments:

  1. didnt know croc shoes came in "converse" style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just knew about the shoes when I visited the Crocs shop..usually they just sell slippers^^

    ReplyDelete