Sunday 14 August 2011

The Fear To Overcome Fear!! Back To Campus!!

Have you experienced the fear of going back to campus? Well, I'm not discussing about fear in this column, instead I am talking of my feelings when it is the time for me to get back to my university. When I woke up this morning, I reluctantly got off  my bed and kept thinking that my holidays were actually ended today! This unexplained feelings started to engulf my mood of the day. When I reached Tawau Airport, I felt a cold shiver around my body,and that is the feeling of uneasiness. When I was in the plane, I kept thinking whether I was afraid to go back to my campus, and I realised that I was not afraid at all. It is just a kind of feelings that I dont wanna leave my family behind. I relaxed myself by controlling myself not to think such thing. While on board, I was reading my new storybook The Chicken Soup For The Soul ''Campus Chronicles", and guess what, I actually read the stories about what I was going through today. When I took my first step at my room, I felt delighted and met my lovely roommates back ever since we were off for holidays. At that moment, things were not that scary after all!  I finally accepted the reality that I am going back to continue my studies, and I have to leave my family afar and get a degree back to make them proud. That is what I wish for now, nothing more than I can wish for, gand with God's blessings, I believe I can do it. There are many people supporting me, FRIENDS and FAMILY. Once I thought of that, I finally overcome my fear! I was thinking too much after all. But then it's a good start of my second year!

1 comment:

  1. All is worthwhile once u officially become Dr Kevin Victor:)

    ReplyDelete