Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Love of My Life is the Love Between Friends..

While I was clicking the mouse, all of a sudden I was thinking of looking back my photos that I had taken in my lappy..and here it is!! I found this photo, a photo of which I like the most, the 5 Berlian gathering in Tawau Pizza Hut..there's nothing special about this photo though, but what makes it to become special to me is that the memories that I've gone through with my beloved friends who are in this photo too..Now we are separated far apart to fulfill their own dreams for their future..Although there are still few of them in Tawau, the rest are in other place: Kuala Lumpur (majority), even some of them are really far from here: United Kingdom and New Zealand..However, I really wish we will have such gathering in few years ahead, as everyone will be back again and gather together..There's no such thing that some of us are not close to each other or what, the most important is friendship..It's hard to look for true friends like them, so it's better to appreciate the friends that you have..As the saying says. "It takes a long time to grow an old friend." 

2 comments:

  1. miss the old times~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,jason..i hope we'll have such gathering again..chat and laugh..can relax^^

    ReplyDelete