Saturday 20 August 2011

Final Destination 5 Showtime!!


Here it comes! Final Destination 5 is finally out for show!
I've just watched this creepy movie today!
When my friends and I were out for an outing this noon, we decided to watch a movie, and here it is. We have decided to watch Final Destination 5 as the other movies showtimes are at night, and that time I was thinking in my mind, "OMG! I'm not gonna to watch this disgusting movie in cinema!" I know I don't have the guts to watch such movie in the cinema.
But then, I keep telling myself, "It's okay, my frens are here to watch the movie together, so it might not be that scary."
When the show started, I began to cover my ears with my hands, sensing there will be something happened to the characters. It was not scary actually, it was nauseating instead! If such accident can happen in our life and we can really visualise it, then there will be no fate in this world. It is impossible to predict our destiny. Only God knows everyone's destiny, He's the creator of the world!
The movie is too exaggerating, but everyone knows it is only for entertainment purposes, so just enjoy it!
Fuh! I'm not going to explain the synopsis of the story line of this movie, but I can say that it is a movie which makes my heart beating faster, and it is a nice movie to watch!
Children under 18 should not watch this alone, it is not recommended to them. Haha^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment