Monday 5 August 2013

The Meaning of F.R.I.E.N.D

FRIEND. What does the word mean to you?

 It's simple.
F for Formation of a relationship
R for Reliable
I for Intimate and Interesting
E for Endless comfort
N for Noble
D for Dare to fight for you!

Agree or not, all of us have friends. It's only up to us to choose our friends, whether they are really sincere to be your friend or not.

Everyone makes friends by saying "Hi". But after making friends, you have to categorize them into a more specific friends. For me, I've divided friends into two types of friends.

The first one would be Good Friends, as all of us will be comfortable with this type of friend category. So, good friends are friends who always care about us, going through the ups and downs together with us. They are TEASERS, who like to tease us like an arrow piercing through our heart, but what they said is just a joke, although it might be true to us. I dont mind people tease me as friends, and that's how I improve myself. Another special characteristics about my good friends are whenever they want to go for a movie or dinner or etc, they wont miss inviting you! Good friends wont hide their real face and are not hypocrites! And yeah, they did exist in my life, especially those whom I always hang out with..Guess who? Hahaha^^

The second category of friend, Bad Friends. Many might ask, if they are bad, why not just "unfriend" them? Well, as a Christian, I just cant ignore them although they are bad! They all have good heart, good attitude, and everything as what Good Friends have. But the only thing they are different from others are that they like to take advantage towards their friends. When they got no problem, they wont find you, when they got problem, they will find you. It's true, there are a lot of friends like this! Another bad thing they have is that they like to talk bad about their own friends behind their back. For those who have these kind of friends, usually they will just "unfriend" them. Yeah, what they did are right! But for me, they somehow have good sides in them, I'll just think of their good deeds instead of bad deeds. Living with hatred is not a good idea for Christians. Just keep quiet and just stay away from them if possible, but still, I will treat them as friends. So that's why I have BAD FRIENDS!

Sometimes, I would like to be alone in times of emotional imbalance period. But trust me, sometimes you cant keep sad things all by yourself, you need a TRUE FRIEND to be your listener.

So, my friends..I'm happy to have all of you..You are the shape of my life, in which you make me stronger day by day!


No comments:

Post a Comment